Hold on... let me just grab my cape.

Hold on... let me just grab my cape.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Project #1 of many...

I got it in my head that I needed a project (along with everything else on my plate...) and instead of just one, I have a whole list. I've started with this one though... basically I've decided to paint a bunch of puzzle pieces red, yellow, blue and light blue like the logo they use to represent autism. Then, when I get enough, I'm going to mix them all up in a pile and photograph them with my sons name spelled out somehow. Or put a quote. I'm going to see if I can sell them either personalized or with quotes and donate all the money to Autism Speaks or if I sell them at the farm that I volunteer at then I'll donate to them. You'll see in the pictures that I chose to paint them on a canvas so the overlap would cause the outline of the puzzle pieces. Figured I could make something out of that too. I'm all about being creative lately. Haha. Tomorrow is project day so look out for whatever comes next!
P.S. I'm typing this from my phone so please excuse any errors and what seems like lack of effort. It's a lot harder than it looks! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment